Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm so disapointed in myself.


I had a cupboard full of medifast and I was so, all over the place, I couldn't make myself stay true to the program. It's now January of 2012 and I've gained back all 60 lbs plus 10 more. I am so disapointed, it's been such a hard year. I understand that I have Hypothyroidisim, and, that has brought on Hoshamotos desease. If I don't get control - I will die early. I feel so bad. I must get back on Take Shape For Life. It made me feel so good. I experenced no blooting, no water retention, my joints didn't hurt, no hartburn, no alergies, no sinus problems, rapid weight loss. I was satisfied all day. I needed to keep busy but that made it better.

I called Shantell, my coach, and I am back on. I've made my first order and it should be here in a few days. I need everyones prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment