Thursday, July 22, 2010


The Medifast 5&1 plan is the easiest, "meal planning, meal preparing and meal cleanup" plan I've ever been on. Anyway, since the first time I was on Weight Watchers and my mother shopped for and prepared and cleaned up the meals. I don't go to the store as much anymore, I don't open the fridge as much in a day as before, and I don't have to think about what to eat every day as much any more. I pre-order, I like to only have on hand what I eat. It doesn't take up much space as you can see. I have learned my favorites and I don't buy more that I need. If I do run out of my favorite, I am so excited when it comes again. I love, love, love the chocolet shakes. They are so easy to make with my little medifast shaker. I add a couple of ice cubs to it, and enjoy. I try and sit in a comfortable place with a good book so that I can sip and enjoy the experience.

I love the creamy soups the best and I add 1/2 teaspoon of chicken bouillon granuals with them. I have special glasses for each one.

I've learned to prepare the pudding about an hour before I eat it and put it in the fridge to get cold. WOW!

The bars are awesome to take in the car or my purse when I go. They all taste great and they are soooooooo satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment